What is personal information?
Personal information is any information regarding our customer’s person, including one’s name, age, gender, phone number, fax number, email address, occupation, hobbies, record of site access or other statements, assigned numbers or insignias which are used as personal identifiers. Additionally, this includes any information that could easily be combined in order to be used as a personal identifier.
About the collection of personal information
Browsing the site does require entering or displaying any personal information, so you may feel free to view the site in anonymity. However, in registering with the site, making purchases, making inquiries etc., we may ask that you provide information such as your name, address, phone number, or email address among others. To see for what purpose we collect this information, please refer to the section entitled ‘Use of Personal Information’; to how we manage personal information, please refer to the section entitled ‘Management of Personal Information’.
Use of Personal Information
This site uses personal information for the following purposes:
- Sending products to the customers, billing, and payment information such as the credit card numbers and bank account numbers specified by the customer for payment, etc.
- Confirming the contents of orders and the shipping method etc.
- Providing information on our campaigns, products and services.
- Gathering opinions, questionnaire results and usage histories gathered from customers.
- Any other actions that may be required in the operation of this site.
Provision to third parties
Private information gathered at this site is never disclosed or provided to third parties without the consent of the customer. However, this information may be committed to cooperative enterprises that uphold a privacy protection policy, in order to execute a strict nondisclosure agreement to manage customer information. Furthermore, in order to ship products for campaigns that involve cooperation with other companies, the minimum necessary private information may be shared with these cooperative companies upon the user's written agreement. In addition, when the disclosure of private information is requested by a court of law, the police, a public prosecutor, a bar association, a consumer center or any proportionate organization, the information in question may be disclosed to these organizations in the case that the request is deemed legitimate and appropriate by our company.
Management and protection of private information
We have established several security measures in order to protect our customers’ privacy and to prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorized use, alteration, destruction and disclosure etc. of private information. The private information we have gathered is protected by a secure network, in which people responsible for handling the private information are specified and to which only a limited number of responsible parties is allowed access. Furthermore, regarding the electronic files that contain the private information, we have established a password-protected system that does not allow anyone but authorized personnel to gain access.
Handling of private information regarding Payment settlement
- Outsourcing of settlement services we outsource the services required for the payment of products and services to an external company.
- Name of consigned companies. Stripe, Inc., GMO Payment Gateway, Inc., PayPal, Inc.
- Contents of private information. The following private information required for the payment of products and services between us and the settlement company (Transaction ID, name, telephone number, Email address, sum, credit card number, term of validity of credit card)
- Purpose of use of private information. For the performance of actions required for the payment of our products and services. The use of private information for any purposes other than the actions stated above is strictly forbidden.
- The disclosure of private information to settlement companies. We may disclose/provide the following private information through a consigned company at the request of the settlement company, within the scope of the actions required for the payment of our products and services. (Name, address, telephone number, Email address, shipping address, detailed contents of ordered products)
This site contains pages that make use of the technology known as “cookies” which allows customers to purchase products in a more convenient way when accessing this site. Cookies are an industry standard that allows the web server to recognize your computer. The cookies used at this site can recognize your computer, but they are not capable of recognizing you personally as long as you do not enter your private information. Furthermore, depending on the browser you are using, the settings can be changed and the cookie function can be turned off, but, as a result, you may not be able to make use of the services on this webpage, either in part or as a whole.