The Legend of Alfur is an indie single-player FPS set in the fictitious country of Alfur
However, an accident occurred while they were being transported and the two of them were able to successfully escape. While running around the territory of their enemy, Ergs, the two decide to head back to their homeland of Alfur. Their journey will change the fate of two countries.
You take control of one of the siblings. As you progress through the legend you will master the use of various firearms to take down enemies.
"Why are there no FPS games with cute anime-style characters that the Japanese people know and love?!"
While we like characters like a middle-aged macho or realistic soldier, we also like Japanese-style anime characters. With that in mind, we made "The Legend of Alfur".
The battlefields are not realistic, nor are the battles filled with blood. Instead, we aimed for a carefree FPS, more like anime than any other games before it, for people to enjoy.
Also, the game doesn't have any tedious events or any complex functionality. We made it so it would be an indie game where you could simply enjoy "firefights" to your heart's content.
- Operating SystemWindows XP (SP2 or better), Vista, 7 (32bit and 64bit)
- Processor2GHz or better
- Memory2GB or more
- GraphicsShader Model 3.0 Compatible
- Graphics Card(GeForce 6/Radeon X1000 or better) DirectX 9.0c Compatible, 256MB VRAM or more
- HDD2GB or more of free space
- SoundDirectX Compatible sound card
- Recommended InputKeyboard and Mouse