Get ready for a ribbeting experience!
An indie classically-styled 2D side scrolling action game packed with adventure.
Starring a salaryman (bipedal frog) who collects a variety of weapons, fights outlandish monsters and visits strange lands on his business trips. Beating normal mode unlocks the challenging ZANGYOU (Overtime) mode, newly added as of October 2015.
Fight for your life through a menagerie of unique monsters while getting your hands on exciting new tools of the trade.
The game is also compatible with game controllers, if keyboard controls just aren't working out for you.
We released the upgrade of Kero Blaster, "Kero Blaster ZANGYOU Mode" which has more stages than the original, vastly expanding the game.
It's short. Very short. But it's also a great game that those looking for a retro-looking action game should definitely consider.
An excellent run-and-gun shooter that plays beautifully on both PC and mobile; the only sticking point for some players will be its relatively short length.
Regardless of how you may feel about frogs, be sure to give this indie game a try!
Studio PixelDeveloper's Voice
Controls can be changed from the menu. The default controls are listed below.
Gamepads are also supported out of the box!
|Move Left/Right||← / →|
|Open Menu, Skip scene|
(Skip is only possible after
seeing the ending at least once)
|Proceed to next line||Z|
In case you experience performance issues while playing the game, the following fixes may help.
If the game does not start up properly
1. Check that the files have been fully extracted.
2. Try installing the latest version of Direct X. (Run contained file dxwebsetup.exe)
3. Try installing Visual C++ runtime (for 32 bit OS specs run "vcredist_x86.exe"; for 64 bit OS specs run vcredist_x64.exe)
4. Try downloading the game itself a second time. There are cases where the game file itself is broken.
If the game is running slowly
1. Try changing the screen size. Window mode can be toggled from the menu screen.
2. Change your Windows screen settings. This can improve performance.
3. Try updating your Windows driver. Performance can be improved by updating drivers related to graphics.
Controls are poorly distributed for the keyboard/controller
You can change the control settings at the menu screen. Under default settings, press ESC to bring up the menu screen.
Game controller is unresponsive
Try starting up the game again without touching any of the buttons on your controller.
Why I cannot play ZANGYOU mode?
You need to beat the game first to play ZANGYOU mode.
- Operating SystemWindows XP, 7, 8
- ProcessorCPU 1.2GHz
- Memory1 GB RAM
- Graphics800 x 600 VRAM 256MByte
- DirectXVersion 9.0c
- Storage20 MB available space