The office lady is back!
PINK HOUR is an indie 2D action game that was developed following the release of "Kero Blaster".
In PINK HEAVEN, the pink office lady from Kero Blaster takes center stage as the protagonist and player character. Overcome foes, jump to evade danger and save the young Shopkeeper from the clutches of UFOs!By fulfilling certain conditions, you can unlock an additional Hard Mode. A short, fun game that can also be used to familiarize oneself with the play-style of Kero Blaster.
If you try searching PINK HEAVEN on twitter (Japanese region) lots of "pink" images appear *ahem* so we'd be very grateful if you could assist in circulating images with tags or the title of the game.
Earphones are not recommended as BGM tracks are not split left and right.
IPhone version currently under development. (As of September 2015)
STUDIO PIXELDeveloper's Voice
- IF THE GAME DOES NOT START UP PROPERLY
- Check that the files have been fully extracted.
- Try installing the latest version of Direct X. (Run contained file dxwebsetup.exe)
- Try installing Visual C++ runtime (for 32 bit OS specs run "vcredist_x86.exe"; for 64 bit OS specs run vcredist_x64.exe)
- Try downloading the game itself a second time. There are cases where the game file itself is broken.
- IF THE GAME IS RUNNING SLOWLY
- Try changing the screen size. Window mode can be toggled from the menu screen.
- Change your Windows screen settings. This can improve performance.
- Try updating your Windows driver. Performance can be improved by updating drivers related to graphics.
- CONTROLS ARE POORLY DISTRIBUTED FOR THE KEYBOARD/CONTROLLER
You can change the control settings at the menu screen. Under default settings, press ESC to bring up the menu screen.
- GAME CONTROLLER IS UNRESPONSIVE
Try starting up the game again without touching any of the buttons on your controller.
- Operating SystemWindows XP / 7 / 8.1
- DirectX9.0c / 11
- OtherMicrosoft Visual C++ 2010 runtime (included)
- OtherCompatible with game controller ／ Full screen mode/Window mode