FREE spin-off minigame to Kero Blaster.
Playing as the pink-clad office lady appearing in Kero Blaster - the indie 2D scrolling action game released on May 11th - you must make your way through a cave to escape the enemy's clutches. Find the missing documents and defeat your opponents by jumping over them. Clear the game by returning safely back to the office with the reclaimed documents in hand.You can also play this game to test your system environment for "Kero Blaster".
This is a cute and fancy indie action game that lets you mess around and have fun to your heart's content!
STUDIO PIXELDeveloper's Voice
In case you experience performance issues while playing the game, the following fixes may help.
- START-UP ERRORS
- Make sure you have the most current version of Direct X for Windows installed. http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/search.aspx?q=directx
- Try re-downloading the game. Some files may have been corrupted. Be sure you are downloading the game from an official distributor.
- Try using different compression/extraction software, as it is possible that the data was corrupted while unpacking the data.
- SLOW OR CHOPPY GAMEPLAY
- Try changing the screen size of the game. Changing it to windowed mode may solve the problem.
- Try changing your computer's display settings in Windows. In some cases, changing these settings can solve certain issues.
- Update your Windows drivers to the most current releases. Updating graphics drivers in particular can solve many issues.
- GAMEPAD CALIBRATION ISSUES
Be sure to avoid pressing any buttons on the gamepad while starting the game. Holding a button during start-up can cause in-game issues.--
This software is distributed freely. Please understand that any issues which occur while using this software are the responsibility of the user, and that the developer has done their best to solve any and all issues in good faith.
- Operating SystemWindows XP / 7
- DirectX9.0c / 11