Swing and climb in an artistic garden dreamscape, watch plants grow as you ride them into the sky.
With a spectrum of new features and controls re-imagined specifically for the PC, PixelJunk™ Eden on Playism will feel brand new for even the most seasoned veterans of the PS3 version. Swing, climb, and jump your way through massive “gardens” of vibrant other-worldly plant-life in this truly organic indie platformer and grow each garden as you explore and guide your tiny yet agile "Grimp" toward the elusive "Spectra" which are hidden throughout each stage. Ride giant plants as they grow beneath you, then swing from them destroying Pollen Prowlers in an ever-increasing cacophony of pollen. Be fired from cannons, float in zero-G, warp to mirror worlds or simply be buffeted about by the wind while clinging desperately to a dangling leaf; each garden has a unique set of challenges, puzzles and enemies that will expand your mind!
Featuring a minimal original techno soundtrack and unique graphic style both of which were created in harmony with each-other by Indie multimedia artist “Baiyon”, Eden will give you an experience like no other game on this planet, or the next.
- A spellbinding harmony of sight and sound realized by independent musician and graphic artist Baiyon.
- All 15 gardens from both Eden and the "Encore" expansion pack available for play.
- Completely re-imagined controls for the mouse.
- An all new "Quick Warp" feature that allows players to quickly return to their last jump position if they find themselves falling too far..
- A new and improved "continue" feature: Players can now start from the last Spectra they took on any given stage.
- Operating SystemWindows XP, Vista, 7
- ProcessorPerformance equivalent to Core™2 Duo. SS3 required.
- Memory512 MB RAM
- Graphics5 years or younger. Integrated graphics and very low budget cards may not work. OpenGL 2.1.
- Hard Drive446 MB HD space