An indie game about bathroom breaks, screwdrivers and nuclear explosions.
Please, Don’t Touch Anything is a cryptic button-pushing simulation.
Covering for a colleague who is taking a bathroom break, you find yourself in front of a mysterious panel which only component is a red button. And since you’ve clearly been instructed not to touch anything, the only thing you want to do now is push that damn button.
Push it and expect to be held liable for any unintended aftermath. And there will be many.
- Devious enigmas
- Singular pixel art
- Atmospheric chiptune soundtrack
- Operating SystemMicrosoft Windows Vista / 7 / 8
- ProcessorAny processor with at least 1.0GHz
- Memory512 MB RAM
- GraphicsAny card with at least 128MB
- Hard Drive40 MB available space