The year is 2051. Location: SATAZIUS, a long-abandoned planet.
SATAZIUS is an awesome retro-chic arcade shooter by accomplished indie developer ASTRO PORT (Gigantic Army, Armed Seven, Supercharged Robot Vulkaiser), featuring an arsenal of 13 types of upgradeable weapons, power-ups, obstacles and boss encounters that arcade veterans will enjoying getting to grips with.
Customize your ship by selecting two side weapons which can be cycled and deployed at any time during the game and a charge attack to unleash massive destruction.
There are hordes of enemy ships to shoot down, tight spaces to navigate, power ups to grab, and bonuses to acquire.
Featuring great stage design, a thumping techno soundtrack, fast and outstanding action, old school graphics and giant bosses, SATAZIUS is a true throwback to old-school arcade shoot ‘em ups, replete with homages which will be instantly recognizable to fans of arcade shooters.
- 13 upgradeable weapons to choose from
- 4 difficulty settings, allowing accessibility for new players while challenging veterans as well.
- Addictive stage design
- Massive bosses
- Winner of the August 2008 Jikkyo Play Contents Award
- Operating SystemWindows 2000/XP/Windows 7
- ProcessorPentium III 1GHz or better
- Memory256MB or better
- GraphicsNDIVIA Geforce series, AMD(ATI) Radeon series
- DirectXDirectX®8 or later
- Hard Drive309 MB free hard drive space