An RPG game like no other.
You are free to explore the various dream worlds at your own pace.If you check certain characters or items in the game you will collect an “Effect.” These “Effects” can be used to change the main character’s appearance.
Some of these “Effects” have special actions or animations which you can activate by pressing 1 or 3 on the number pad.
Yume Nikki is a very unique title that has become one of the most well-known indie games to come out of Japan.It is unlike any other RPG especially in the fact that there really is no action or dialogue to speak of. This gives the game a very dark and foreboding atmosphere. Can you make it to the secret ending?
NOTE: These instructions are designed for Windows 7. Menu options might vary in older versions of Windows.
- Go to your Control Panel
- Open the Region and Language menu item.
- Click on the Administrative tab
- Under "Language for non-Unicode programs", click the "Change system locale..." button.
- Click on the drop down menu and select "Japanese"
- When the pop-up appears, click "Restart Now" to accept the changes.
- Operating SystemWindows 2000 / XP / vista / 7
- ProcessorMMX Pentium(R)200MHz（Pentium(R)II450MHz or above recommended）
- Memory32MB（64MB recommended）