The dream goes on...
Yume Nikki has been hailed as one of the greatest (and most controversial) games ever created with RPG Maker. YUMENIKKI -DREAM DIARY- is a collaborative show of the utmost respect for auteur Kikiyama-san’s groundbreaking release.
The RPG Maker team at Kadokawa has paired up with Active Gaming Media’s development team of ardent
Yume Nikki fans to bring you this modern indie title in the form of YUMENIKKI -DREAM DIARY-.
This diverging follow-up combines influences from the original game and other recent indie juggernauts to create something wholly unique.
- Yume Nikki’s legendary characters and locations reimagined in 3D
- 6 expansive dreams to explore
- Exploring dreams with gameplay evocative of modern indie classics
- An inventive concept that sets the imagination running
- Deep item- and Effect-driven dream exploration
- NASU the minigame: Evolved
FEATURING AN "ALL-NEW OLD" ORIGINAL CHARACTER!
A character dormant in Kikiyama’s imagination (and design documents) has surfaced 16 years after Yume Nikki’s original release.
YUMENIKKI -DREAM DIARY- was created under supervision and with the full cooperation from the original creator, Kikiyama themselves.
We hope it will help to create a whole new wave of fans, as well as push the envelope in terms of what RPG Maker games can become.
- Operating SystemWindows 8/10 (64-bit OS required)
- Memory4 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GT 630 / 650m; AMD Radeon HD6570; HD Graphics 4000 (or equivalent)
- DirectXVersion 9.0c
- Storage4 GB available space
- Sound CardDirectX 9.0c compatible sound card