- Medusa can turn any creature to stone with her gaze. Gaios is no exception to this rule.
- Gaios can attack nearby enemies with his sword, while Medusa can attack both long and short range.
- When playing with two people, Medusa is controlled via the VR headset, and Gaios is controlled via the TV Screen.
- When playing alone, Medusa is controlled with the left hand, and Gaios with the right.
- Contains six episodes, each with their own unique setting.
- Each stage has a score. Beat your high score by playing on harder difficulty settings.
In the ancient legends, Medusa was treated as a monster, and killed.
However in this game, Medusa has a lover named Gaios, who helps her and guides her along the way during their journey.
You’ll put on the VR headset and becoming Medusa herself, while you may have a friend, lover, or family member play alongside you as Gaios.
But however frightened or uneasy you may feel, you absolutely must not look at Gaios’s face.
By this point, you don’t need us to tell you why, right?
Sync up your hearts and your controllers and battle your way through all six episodes!
If it’s your kind of thing, you can even play alone, controlling Medusa with your left hand and Gaios with your right!
SHIP OF EYLN